Ends at 18 May 2017 4:15 pm
The Ohio State Bar Association’s Labor Employment Law Section will host an Advanced Employment Law Update and EEOC Initiatives seminar on May 18th from 8:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. at the Ohio State Bar Association. The seminar offers a full day of both live and simulcast presentations that include intermediate to advanced level information on recent employment law updates. It is approved for 6.0 hours of Continuing Legal Education and lunch will be provided.
Course Topics Include:
- A View from the Bench and the “Bench” – Perspectives of a Trial Court Judge and an Arbitrator on Employment Law Trials and Hearings
- Advanced Negotiation Techniques: How to Successfully Settle Your Difficult Employment Case
- Using Focus Groups and Mock Juries to Prepare your Case for Trial/Hearing (or Help the Case to Settle)
- Motions in Limine: Practice and Viability featuring Ann-Marie Ahern
- Top Ten Mistakes Made by Employers’ and Employers’ Counsel at Trial or Hearings
Ohio State Bar Association
1700 Lake Shore Dr.
Columbus, OH 43204