Ends at 18 May 2016 4:30 pm
The Ohio State Bar Association’s Labor Employment Law Section will host an Advanced Employment Law Update and EEOC Initiatives seminar on May 18th from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Ohio State Bar Association. The seminar offers a full day of both live and simulcast presentations that include intermediate to advanced level information on recent employment law updates and EEOC initiatives. It is approved for 7.0 hours of Continuing Legal Education and lunch will be provided.
Course Topics Include:
- Permissible and Impermissible Inquiries under the ADAAA and GINA/Wellness Plans, Fitness for Duty and Reasonable Accommodations in the New World
- Navigating EEOC Mediation
- Background Checks: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- Latest from EEOC Headquarters (lunch presentation)
- Harassment: A Renewed EEOC Focus featuring Ann-Marie Ahern
- The High Cost of an Eye-for-an-Eye: Recent Retaliation Developments
- He Said/She Said: EEOC Practice Strategies from Claimant and Respondent Perspectives
Ohio State Bar Association
1700 Lake Shore Dr.
Columbus, OH 43204