McCarthy Lebit is hiring a FULL-TIME Litigation Paralegal to support our highly regarded litigation practice. The ideal candidate should have at least five (5) years of experience supporting attorneys with a diverse and cross-functional litigation practice. Duties will include managing litigation, case management, searching and research, gathering and organizing files, preparing communications with clients and third parties, maintaining database applications, analyzing discovery, and providing administrative support. This is a full-time position and includes benefits.
- Organize documents and coordinate document productions. Conduct the Bates-stamping, redaction, duplication and indexing of documents
- Conduct various documents searches and factual research.
- Prepare witness and matter materials for case preparation.
- Prepare for and depositions and trials.
- Organize exhibits, files and all other supporting documents, coordinate trial set-up and logistics, assist attorneys in the courtroom by taking notes, handling exhibits, and marking documents referred to by counsel.
- A minimum of five years’ experience.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Windows 10, Office 2016 and Adobe DC Pro preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized self-starter with attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and work well under pressure.
- Paralegal certificate preferred.
Why Work at McCarthy Lebit
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, a professional and friendly atmosphere, and competitive salaries. For some positions, we may have flexibility to offer reduced or part-time working hours and part-time partnerships. Our core benefits package includes: comprehensive health/dental insurance for families, a 401K savings plan (with a firm match), vacation, paid time off, family leave and a healthcare reimbursement plan. Salary/compensation is generally commensurate with experience.
McCarthy Lebit Crystal & Liffman Co., LPA, is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to hire and promote individuals who best meet the requirements of available positions and who have the best potential for advancement. All decisions related to a candidate’s employment, promotion, transfer, training, pay, benefits, lay-off, or termination are made without respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other employee status, class, demographic, or indicator protected by law.