McCarthy, Lebit, Crystal & Liffman Co., L.P.A. is seeking a full-time paralegal to handle all aspects of our growing family law practice. Under the direction of the senior partner, you will be responsible for drawing up legal documents, speaking with clients, and interacting with courts, clerks, attorneys, experts and others.
MLCL is an established, full-service law firm in downtown Cleveland. We excel in both personal and business services and our accomplished attorneys are highly respected within the legal community. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, a professional and friendly atmosphere and competitive salaries.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Analysis of various types of records
- Prepare and draft some legal documents, including forms
- Organizing files and documents
- preparation of spreadsheets
- reviewing court local rules
Qualifications/The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in family law and/or general litigation
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to build rapport with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The ideal candidate must be able to manage time and work independently.
The position is full time. Hours and days in the office can be discussed. Our general hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Salary is D.O.E.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.