Have You Been Thinking About Selling Your Business?
The following are some of the commonly asked questions:
- Is this the right time to sell?
- What is my business worth?
- How do I find a buyer?
- How long does the process take once a buyer is found?
- How should the sale be structured?
- What documents will be necessary?
- What will I be left with after the payment of taxes on the sale?
- How much will the fees be?
McCarthy Lebit is not a business broker. It is a law firm. Many of our attorneys are former certified public accountants with very strong tax backgrounds. McCarthy Lebit has represented clients selling and purchasing businesses of every size, from the corner pharmacy to a cable television conglomerate. Our expertise in accounting, taxation and other areas of the law that impact the sale or purchase of a business is of the utmost value in structuring a transaction.
Contact one of our business attorneys for a free initial consultation.