Ends at 21 April 2016 4:30 pm
- Mock Mediation of Employment Case – featuring Jack E. Moran
- Managing the Seismic Shift in the Upcoming FLSA Exemption Regulations: What to Expect and How to Handle Your Employees Under the New Laws
- Ethics of Negotiations for Labor and Employment Lawyers
- Work Life Balance
- Arbitration Agreements and Class and Collective Action Waivers
- Navigating the eWorkplace: Social Media, Cyber Security, and Telework
- Selected Legal Issues and Litigation Tactics Regarding Restrictive Employment Covenants
- Public Sector Collective Bargaining Developments: The Good, the Bad, and the Really Ugly
- State and Federal Employment Case Law Update: Cases from the U.S. Supreme Court, 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, Ohio Supreme Court, and Ohio Courts of Appeals
- New Issues within Sex Discrimination
- From Both Sides Now: Reflections on Moving from Outside to Inside Counsel, then Defense to Offense
- Ex-Offender Workforce Re-entry
- Overview of the FLSA and Certifying and Decertifying FLSA Collective Actions
- In-House Panel I: The Pressing Personnel Issues Keeping You Up at Night
- In House Panel II: Planning for What Is Ahead for Employers in 2016
Followed by a Networking Reception
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association Conference Center
1375 East 9th St.
2nd Level – One Cleveland Center
Cleveland Ohio 44114
Discounted parking is available in the One Cleveland Center parking garage.
Click here for more information and to register.